Questions About Medicines?
Do you have a question about taking medicines, travelling abroad or how to dispose of old medicines?
The following links will be able to provide information on commonly asked questions about medicines.
NHS Choices is the online 'front door' to the NHS. It is the country's biggest health website and gives all the information you need to make choices about your health.
View the NHS Choice website here
More important links can be found here:
- Information on medicines: click here
- Your prescription: your choice: click here
- Find a community pharmacy near you: click here
- Medicines and travel abroad: click here
- Information on prescription charges and exemptions: click here
- Information on medicine waste: click here
- Information on duration of prescriptions: click here