Why involvement is important to you, and us
“We will make involvement central to everything we do, and we aim to make it as easy as we can for people to be involved. We will also tell people how their involvement has influenced decisions. Prioritising local health needs may mean that on occasions we are not able to do what people want; if that happens we will explain why and be held to account for our decisions.”
You can get involved in a number of ways:
- Join our Community Ambassador programme
- Join your GP practice Patient Participation Group (PPG) by contacting your practice directly
- Find out more about the CCG Patient Participation Group which includes patient representatives from across North Hampshire's GP surgeries
- Contact us at any time with any comments, questions, compliments or complaints
- Attend our Governing Body meetings which are held in public. Future meeting dates can be found on our Governing Body meetings web page.If you have a question you would like to put forward to the Governing Body, please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be answered at the Governing Body meeting. Please submit your question 14 days before the meeting is due to take place.
- Say ‘thank you’ to your GP practice by nominating members of staff for a Wow! Award.
- Have your say on national consultations or surveys
- Follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page.