“We will make involvement central to everything we do, and we aim to make it as easy as we can for people to be involved. We will also tell people how their involvement has influenced decisions. Prioritising local health needs may mean that on occasions we are not able to do what people want; if that happens we will explain why and be held to account for our decisions.”
Click on this link to view the full North Hampshire CCG Constitution
You can get involved in a number of ways:
- Join our Community Ambassador programme
- Join your GP practice Patient Participation Group (PPG) by contacting your practice directly
- Find out more about the CCG Patient Participation Group which includes patient representatives from across North Hampshire's GP surgeries
- If you have any comments, questions, compliments or complaints, please contact us. You can also watch this video (produced by the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman) which uses British Sign Language to give you tips on making a complaint to the NHS in England, including where to get advice and support.
- Attend our Governing Body meetings which are held in public. Future meeting dates can be found on our Governing Body meetings web page.If you have a question you would like to put forward to the Governing Body, please send these to email@example.com and they will be answered at the Governing Body meeting. Please submit your question 14 days before the meeting is due to take place.
- Say ‘thank you’ to your GP practice by nominating members of staff for a Wow! Award.
- Have your say on:
- Our The North Hampshire Health and Care Transformation Plan. We are now in the process of sharing and developing our North Hampshire Health and Care Transformation Plan, including engaging with the general public and our local patients.
- National consultations or surveys.
- Follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page.