Our Policies and Procedures
NHS North Hampshire CCG is continuously developing and improving our policies, procedures and processes to ensure that our governance remains robust and is open and visible to our population and to our partners.
New or revision to policies are developed by an identified policy author, consulted upon with the most appropriate people and organisations, and will be subject to formal approval either by the CCG Governing Body or one of its sub committees.
The CCG also works with GPs, hospital and community based clinicians to agree protocols to ensure that care for our patients is accessed and provided in accordance with good practice. The protocols will include those published on the Map of Medicine (care pathways agreed between GPs and providers).
All our approved policies can be found in the Key Documents area of our website and include:
- CCG Constitution including the conduct of business, delegation of responsibilities.
- Detailed financial procedures (Code of Financial Procedures).
- Policies and procedures relating to human resources (including Race, Disability, Age and Gender, Equal Opportunities).
- Policies and procedures relating to recruitment and employment.
- Complaints and other customer service policies and procedures.
- Data Protection / Freedom of Information / Information Governance.