How we make decisions
Our constitution sets out the overarching arrangements of the CCG, along with a range of supporting policies and procedures. Read our constitution here.
Board papers – agenda, supporting papers and minutes
NHS North Hampshire’s Governing Body meetings are advertised to the public and dates of forthcoming meetings, agendas and documents can be found on the Governing Body section of our website.
Patient and public involvement
We are fully committed to patient and public involvement and encourage participation in local Patient Participation Groups; please see the Get Involved pages of our website for more detail on these groups.
Patients and the public can give their feedback/opinions on services commissioned through a variety of channels:
- Via a conversation with their GP who will give this feedback to the Membership Senate
- Through any member of the Stakeholder Communications Committee
- The CCG patient group representative
- Their local borough or town councillor responsible for health
- The Hampshire County Council health portfolio holder
- Basingstoke Voluntary Services http://www.voluntaryservices.com/
- Hart Voluntary Action http://www.hartvolaction.org.uk/
- Community First East Hampshire http://www.communityfirsteasthampshire.org.uk/
- HealthWatch Hampshire http://www.healthwatchhampshire.co.uk/
- Their GP surgery practice manager.
- Via the enquiries email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Tweeting @nhampshireccg
- By posting a comment on the North Hampshire CCG Facebook page
Feedback from patients and the public are used to inform the commissioning decisions of the CCG.
Public consultations (for example, concerning closures/variations of services)
The CCG will undertake public consultations as necessary and appropriate to geographical location; the outcomes of these will be reported within Governing Body Papers.
This document outlines how we make decisions regarding the procurement of clinical services.
Internal communications guidance and criteria used for decision making ie process systems and key personnel
Ours policies include procedure processes where appropriate and can be accessed via the Operational Policies and Procedures section of our website.